Christmas!

We had a great christmas, and new years, and two year anniversary! We didn't take too many pictures, but here's a few:

Going to the Viewmont Christmas Concert with Leah and Molli


Christmas Morning present unwrapping at mom's



Devin and baby Jane


Lindsi, Tyson, and Alli



The girls wearing our new aprons



Me at 26 weeks



Devin had told me that we probably shouldn't buy any Christmas presents for each other, becuase the budget would be tight. So the only present we had under the tree was a $3.00 package of socks for our baby. But Christmas morning, look what Devin suprised me with! I LOVE them! I was so excited and spent twenty minutes just rocking in the chair getting really anxious for our baby to come.






6 comments:

audrey said...

kati you look SO cute!!! love the baby's room--i have that same rocker! i think rockers are a must have for every new mom :)

Hawaii Monkeys said...

yeah, you have more pics than devin's blog. ;) I love the crib and chair! That's what we need to buy soon. What a great christmas surprise! good job dev!

Hawaii Monkeys said...

PS- Happy Anniversary you two!! We didn't get anniversary dates in the calendar this year. :( maybe next time... Hope you got to do something special! :)

She Loves To Make said...

Fun Christmas! I love that you got surprised with baby furniture. That is an awesome present! You look darling!

Tarisa said...

Oh Kati! He will be here really soon.

Team Allen said...

I just stumbled across your blog! how cute are you!? I love these pictures and congrats on the new baby coming!