first summer doing "wife" things

My first attempt at gardening in the very limited space we have.





I learned how to can salsa (which takes forever) and how to make freezer jam. Thanks mom and dad for all the delicious garden vegetables and yummy rasberries.





We have been house hunting. This is the home we bought!!



Okay, just kidding. We haven't bought a home yet, and we probably won't for a while longer. Looking for houses can be very time-consuming! It's such a big commitment, and there's so much to think about! But I am happy where we are at right now, I love my ward and friends here, and I feel like the Lord truly placed us where we needed to be.

8 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

Dang girl you are "wifey"! That jam and salsa looks awesome!

Clark and Katie said...

Kati....just hold off on the house, we only have 6 more years in Texas and then we can build houses by eachother!

I miss you little sparkle!

audrey said...

wow kati! i'm so impressed at your wifey skills!! glad you guys are doing well! loves!

Debi said...

you really are the quick slice aren't you kati.

mattie said...

kati, i was going to be so jealous of your house because that is basically my dream house. i'm glad you guys aren't to that point in your lives yet!

also, nice work on canning. this was the first year i canned and i've been married almost three years, so you are on top of it!

Tarisa said...

that is exactly what I am talking about kati

lindsi said...

Thanks for letting us use your house to can the salsa...I hope we didn't ruin your first salsa making experience!

Kimberly said...

Kati! Looking at your blog and listening to the music makes me feel so sentimental as I think about our lives right now, our lives back in college, and our lives back in high school! And I think, "WOW, I MISS KATI!!!"