Family, traditions, and really delicious food...


What else could you ask for? This holiday season was one of the best ever.


It started out with a great Thanksgiving. We played a game of Ultimate Frisbee in the morning.



The BYU football season was great this year. The best part was getting to hang out with the biggest BYU fan in our family: my grandpa. This picture was taken after watching
the BYU-Utah game.
Go cougs!



Then in December we were able to see the Christmas concert again, and go out to dinner with friends.



This is a picture of my family seeing the lights at temple square. Afterwards, everyone came over to our apartment for hot chocolate and peppermint ice cream.



Christmas eve at my grandma's house was so fun. We always eat dinner, do the nativity scene, and then have a little talent show.



Christmas morning- I didn't think that Santa would come when you are married and you don't have any kids. But I was wrong, he came.



Devin got some new shoes and snow pants.



I loved this picture of the temple that Devin gave me.




They have just started building our house. We keeping driving up to Farmington every day to see what new things have been done.



It has been almost 1 year since we were here...
I cannot believe how fast time has gone by. I am so overwhelmed with how much we have been blessed with this year. I am grateful to be going through life with Devin, and I can't wait to see what another year will bring us. I love you Dev!

9 comments:

Jessica Leigh said...

I love you, Kati! What a great life you have! :)

audrey said...

wow kati i didn't know you were building! congrats! you'll love farmington-it's the best! :) glad things are going well! love you!

Clark and Katie said...

I'm jealous of the ultimate game on Thanksgiving! Love the temple picture too, and I'm glad that Devin liked the shoes!

Nina said...

So cute! I'm glad you guys had a great holiday. I can't believe it's almost been a year, crazy!

She Loves To Make said...

I LOVE that picture of the temple! What an awesome present! I can't wait to see what your house looks like. 2010 will be an exciting year for you both!

lindsi said...

Cute pictures...I especially love the one with Grandpa. We were sad we missed watching the big game with everyone. Happy Anniversary!!!

Craig and Torie said...

Congrats on building a house and your anniversary! Way too much fun. We should get together soon. Darling blog!

Anonymous said...

I just have to say.. Kati your Awesome!! - Your #1 Fan

Kimberly said...

Kati! Hello! I love looking at your blog and listening to your music. Hope we can chat sometime and update each other!