Oregon

Devin and I went to Oregon over New Years. It was so fun to be with
his side of the family because we don't get to see them very often.


All the girls made these cute scarfs.




Devin and I went to the coast for our anniversary.

It was a great trip. We feel very blessed to have such good families.

This is a picture of our house; it should be finished in March. I have no idea what we are going to do with all this room for just us two. So come visit us, please! You can have your own bedroom.

3 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your new house! How exciting!
Your trip to Oregon looked like a blast :)

Clark and Katie said...

Kati--I love the house, it looks nice and big! I can't believe you are going to own a house, wow. Oregon looks like fun! You made it a year...congrats!

lindsi said...

You might want to think twice about offering a bedroom because I know of two little people in my house that I would love to ship off once in awhile!!! HeHe!!!