everything has changed

since this baby boy came into our lives...just like everybody said it would. i have loved getting to know little lincoln these past 4 weeks. tomorrow he will be one month old, i can't believe it! he is a good baby and sleeps pretty well at night. he likes to look at my face while i sing him primary songs. he likes to be wrapped up tight and taken for walks outside. and one thing that is not so cute- he likes to squirt when i am changing his diaper.








my cute friend nina came to visit us and brought her adorable baby eric



my cool sister molli who made me an awesome car seat cover





2 comments:

Clark and Katie said...

I don't know what it is about the cool air...but it must be instinct for little boys to let loose when they feel the breeze! He's so cute Kate! I'm glad you're doing good.

Nina said...

Kati, he's so adorable! It's amazing how much they change in such a short time and how much you can see their cute little personality.