blessing day

Lincoln's blessing day was perfect. The whole day I kept thinking about how much I love him, and how much it means to me to know that our family is sealed together for eternity. It was so touching to see him surrounded by his dad, uncles, grandpa and great-grandpas who all hold the priesthood and are great examples for him.




Lincoln is SUCH a good baby. For the most part, he only cries when he is hungry or tired. He smiles a lot and is learning to use his voice. At 2 months old, these were his stats:


Weight: 9 lbs 7 oz 15%


Length: 22.5 in 50%


Head: 14.8 in 10%

One thing I have to write down so I don't forget it, is how funny it is when I am rocking him and we are both falling asleep. We just look at eachother as our eyes our drooping down and our blinks are getting longer, and then he smiles so big and we both start laughing.




the men who were in the circle

lincoln and grandpa layton


our neighbor Shane and his cute daughter Sammy who was blessed on the same day

sweet little sammy

We really missed all the Barlow side and we wish everybody lived closer. But it was fun to have Grandma Barlow come visit a few weeks ago!!

4 comments:

Nina said...

Kati, he's so big! It's crazy how much they change in a matter of weeks! He is adorable!!! And you are the cutest mommy, I love it! I'm sad for you to have to come back to work, but I am excited to see you at the same time!

Hawaii Monkeys said...

What a special day! Love to hear you guys are well!!

She Loves The Color Pink said...

What a little cutie! So glad this day turned out special. He has lots of people to love him!

Clark and Katie said...

I'm so glad it went good! Wish we could have been there. He's such a sweetie!